Monday, May 20, 2013

GREATER conference

Had a two day conference over the weekend and im feeling really refreshed by God! Immersing myself almost 24hr over the two day really opened up new perspectives and insights to what God wants to do in my life.

Saturday night i felt a burden for a sister to pray for healing in her left ankle so i decided to fast n pray for the nex morning. During kairos night God once again place this in my heart:pray for her personally. I wasn't that kind of person that would pray out loud for anyone because I am not bold enough and didnt have the confidence to initiate something out of what i usually do. But I know I just need to have confidence in God and trust in Him that He will take care of everything we ask for. Still hesistating for quite some time, i told myself i would pray if i see people praying for another person infront of me. As we are singing songs to worship, its not too common that people will be praying for each other, but alas, i saw a couple infront wrapping one hand over the other n prayong. God actually answered me-.-or i perceived to be so. And yes in faith i prayed! I guess even from this i can learn that as i step out in faith to do things out of my norm, these habits will eventually become my norm, part of my lifestyle as i exercise more of it, believing that this is pleasing to God.

God also showed me a vision of myself distributing the cake i baked to everyone around me at the conference meeting table, and i m the head of the table. I perceived this that i may be a school principal and this scene really made me feel empowered to be somebody, wherever God calls me to go. If this is really God's will, I believe He will open this door of teaching for me! :)

Well thats all for now, switching off my hp before my plane takes flight.

No comments: