Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Silly internal struggle

I really dislike when people ignore my messagesssss! Ever since primary school...gosh i have yet to overcome this internal weakness of mine. I always feel emotional struggles whenever someone close to me do this to me. If only he/she didnt matter to me, i wouldnt feel so strongly n be bothered about it. No matter how many years have passed, i cant control how i feel. Feeling ignored, oversensitive n uncared? Lol. Nevermind. Just wondering how can ppl bear to ignore, knowing someone is waiting for the reply. hais. I sometimes wish i can do that. I sometimes wish i wun feel bothered about it. Im internally struggling w my emotions, God please comeee and do Your work in me. I was okay one day, because You told me to love one another n not have anything against them, but when it happened again i felt hurt again.

No comments: