Just now my friend spoke to me about my job search. I recently
rejected the final round of selection for a hotel, but i didn't feel
regretful about my choice, at least as of now I didn't. ha. thinking of
the criteria of my dream job, I really have no idea. I wasn't looking
for anything ambitious that could earn me big bucks in the near future,
nor was i looking for popular jobs like banks and such. You could say
I'm conservative, but more than anything else I just don't have passion
to pursue work. People say work is no longer work when u love what u do.
So I'm still in the process of finding out what I love to do and
seeking Holy Spirit to guide and prompt me where God wants me to go.
What do I love or inspire to do? I want to build myself up to inspire
people and make an impact in people's lives, what does that sound like I
can do? haha I need to equip myself and grow more in confidence and
change my attitude and my fears.
for now, i guess the
main reason why I stopped myself from continuing with the hotel
interview is because I see time as more important than the job itself,
probably cus the interest in the job wasnt strong enough. wasn't willing
to sacrifice extra time for my work. haha. If the job i will be getting
into wasn't what God wanted me to go into, He will find a way to get me
out of it and lead me to the right one eventually, i believe He will :)
just like how i have ignored and rejected His invitations to go back to
Him for 3 years, He placed me in a different environment to help me see
Him better, without the distractions in Singapore, and found me in
Brisbane, and I went back to Him wholeheartedly. God has His ways to
deal with us no matter how hard we try to run away from Him, its just a
matter of time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment