Monday, May 06, 2013

conservative

to continue from the previous post about job searching, i told my friend I guess I might be conservative by deciding not to go into hotel and hoping to get into IRAS. well after looking at the definition of conservative:

con·ser·va·tive  (kn-sûrv-tv)adj.
1. Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change.
2. Traditional or restrained in style: a conservative dark suit.
3. Moderate; cautious: a conservative estimate.
 
I'm not really conservative in general. I love to try new things. skydive bungee diving snorkelling u name it. haha and most significant change occurred when i accepted and committed to God. I guess if im the conservative sort I would never step into church n let alone commit. its because i want to see change in myself, i love positive changes. 
 
yes, choosing a hotel job may be more adventurous and sound less 'conservative', and i wld never know unless i go and try it. Which i might if i dun have to consider certain priorities in my life. and my flat feet. lol. and thinking through about the definition of conservative, I realised today i don't tend to oppose change :) in general la. i love changes that can help me to be a better person, more desirable in God's eyes :)

No comments: