Monday, November 04, 2013
when I realised I'm self-centered...
its always the time when I've done the damage to people's feelings that I realised I'm being selfish. I only know its not right only when I can feel the impact, and it is always so late. And I always feel so regretful for whatever I said and the fear that there may be cracks in the friendships, whoever I may offend. But I thank God for these wonderful close friendships given to me, so that I may freely reveal the true thoughts within me, many times without giving much thought, showed my raw self to them, which allowed God to work in me and made me realised my imperfections despite the many affirmations I received everywhere. Maybe I got a little too complacent within that God wanted to remind me not to be complacent. I also thank God for these friends, despite knowing these flaws, still stood by me and love me with patience. I praise God for the chance to repent for my sins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's ok dear, sometimes we all need a little reminder (:
That's why we need God, we need the Holy Spirit ^^ So that we are not just striving very hard on our own, but by His power
Jiayouz!
Post a Comment