I guess both statuses aren't really good. When I stay at home during the day, I would always feel like sleeping..and once I lie on my bed that's it. In fact I'm more occupied during the weekends, which I felt that being occupied is a good thing. lol. It helps to keep my mind and body active so I wouldn't think of sleeping. And I must admit, whenever I know I will be busy like during my school term, I tend to be more intentional in setting aside time to pray and read the Bible. Having nothing on my hand made me feel as if I've too much time and sometimes I just think I got a lot of time, and then I neglect these at times :( I procrastinate more when I got nothing to do. lol.
I need to be more disciplined Dx having a baby at home is very distracting when I do my own stuffs. lol. about 3 more months to do what I wanna do :) need to plan how to make good use of my free time before its gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment