Wells, it was the first time that I attended service alone and sat by myself in the same auditorium that i always sat for my saturday services. But when i stepped in, the whole atmosphere just felt so different; nobody to look for, I can sit wherever i like, im surrounded by people who are seemingly older than me. Lol. Though things may seem to be different, one thing I know for sure is that the God i worship is still the same whichever service i may be attending.
Has been quite a long while since ive heard pastor jeff preached. As I laughed alongside his humourous yet so real illustrations in our daily lives, i felt blessed by his sermon as well. Living out our faith and exercising our wisdom n being tactful. Ask from our generous God n He will give it to us! James 1:5
Love Him. Learn His Way. Live His Way.
No comments:
Post a Comment