Tuesday, September 03, 2013
Growing to be more emotional
I guess that over these years, I noticed that I have grown to become more emotional than ever before. Emotional in terms of letting my emotions out and showing them. I cry more easily than last time. I used to feel negative about this cus I saw it as a sign of weakness that I cry. Even if I don't cry in front of others but alone in my room, I still don't really feel good. But that really depends on what situations that made me cry. Now I see crying may result because I deeply care about something that I value or something that I did wrong and I felt really bad about it. Come to think of it, I would rather cry and grieve over it for a while than to let my heart turn harden and think that it is not worth my tears or something. This helps me to realise that keeping a soft heart for God is really important for Him to work in our hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment