so many things are happening, but I thank God I'm still able to get through each task without much internal struggling of emotions. haha. :) imma gonna enjoy my last week of school, even though it could be the most busy week of my entire school life.
These 3 years just gone by me that quickly, the memories of year 1 were still fresh in my mind. That's why, I can clearly see the change in my lifestyle n life comparing year 1 and year 3.Year 1 had been enjoyable in a different sense cus I was staying in hall and I am blessed with friends in hall despite me not joining any camps at all. because of this, I continued the friendship beyond hall and really felt blessed for this friend who took mostly the same classes as me ever since year 1. Otherwise my classes would be much more dull.
The tremendous change occurred once i returned from my exchange in year 2 sem 2, I felt really determined to join a church because I was touched by how God really chased after me all these while without me noticing much in the initial stages. Its not pure coincidence that I'm brought by people of God to this church called Hope, the bizarre series of little stories that stirred my heart and led me to want to know this God more and understand His love for people, and most importantly experience more of His love. I didn't expect myself to be so determined, but I'm glad I did. Never so thick-skinned before, I approached my JC classmate who once invited me to Hope Spore during my JC years to bring me to his church. We weren't even on talking terms other than saying hi when we bumped into each other in school. But I did it anyway cus i assume he wouldn't mind anyone who automatically asked him to bring someone to church. haha.
Though i wasn't the kind to talk to new people comfortably, my determination to go back to God superseded all my awkward circumstances and feelings. but i admit that i rebound at times when i felt uncomfortable hanging out with a total new bunch of people whom already knew each other so well. Deep down i knew i wanted to change, and i cant do nothing to change. The transformation over this one short year made me feel that year 2012 was the most awesome year i have ever lived, period. cus 2013 and beyond will be even more exciting than ever :) i pray that i will continue to keep my heart soft for God to use me and change me.
praying hard for tomorrow for God to act and shower blessings of healing.
No comments:
Post a Comment