I'm in the midst of completing one of the worst projects I ever came across. Its a subject that I couldn't really comprehend, thus making the entire project appears to me to be so scary and overwhelming. On top of this, all my groupmates were busy discussing and working on it, whilst I was away from my phone and didn't sacrifice some of my sleep to catch up with it previously. And now I'm left alone and being ignored despite my multiple messages of apology and request to work on the project together. The thought of not contributing made me felt useless and simply tore down my strong self and exposed to vulnerable cries for God to advise and comfort me.
and guess what. after talking to one of my sisters in Christ, i think God somehow enlightened me that theres one particular person in the group who seems more approachable than the others, and did the most work. After looking through the work that has been done, i offered to help with a section and thank God its still undone. Praise God :) I just gota wait till tml when the numbers are being churned out so i can work on it. I feel so much better now.
Living to please God.
No comments:
Post a Comment