5nov is the saddest morning I ever had. The happy afternoon that I had. And the wonderful night that I had. I shall only talk about the happy moments. Brother rented a car! :D he fetched us to see my mother’s father at sin ming awhile to give him food then tok tok abit. His knee was in pain D:
after that we headed to suntec and had mof. Actually wanted to eat the duno wad kushin bo buffet or wad. But mother nvr eat mof before so we went to eat. Bro said suntec mof is the nicest. But tootoot’s bro sae its not nice-.-? lols. I ate the salmon chicken set. First time eat set cus mother pay ma. Haha. Yummaye nehs. I changed my rice to hot stone rice too. Yummaye. Hehehe. After that went to Carrefour awhile to walk around, I bought 3 pairs of coloured socks. Teehee.
After that we decided to buy a cake at four leaves Thomson plaza then go aunt’s house and cut. Aunt’s house oni got her two kids and a maid (nickname is ah toot XD) haha. Then we went home to put the cake and headed off to Chinatown to drop mother off for her to look around the travel agencies.
Tootoot said she will be late and at orchard. Waiting for a haha bus which is very funnaye! Hahaha. To kill time, my bro decided to drive up mount faber to pee. LOLS. Hahaha its raining kinda not lightly. Lols. I sat inside and looked at the scenery. Very very high! Maybe go there someday. Hehehe.
And he drove me to harbourfront centre and I walked to vivo. On the way I went to pee. Hahaha. Tootoot actually went orchard nydc to buy mui cheesecake yummaye yummaye!!! Look at this pic. It was so appealing that I forgot to take a picture. Ahhahaha. I like to listen to In The Spring from 4th minute to 4.35. haahah. Dam woho! Hehehe so random. I’m listening to it now. Hahaha anws. First time camwhored until so jialut. Other than in Australia luh. Lols. Aussie trip clicked my camera like mad booboo.
6nov- happaye birthday kli! :D I cant use modem so cant post this earlier. Hehe.



nydc cake yummaye ! <3s>

we were at vivo.

hehehe then ytd me pooipooi n tootoot went to ps to eat Manhattan fish market! hohoho its yummaye. :D then we went to arcade and laughed like siao playing Y2K photo hunt and basketball and use the hands to plae de football. LOLS. hahah. had a great laughing time tat day. :D
thanks everyone for wishes and gifts! :D
today banded from 9 all the way till 4plus :( sectionals the worst man. with our tutor. wa seh. warm up oni like jump into swimming pool like tat. we sat outside the classroom cus its locked -.- dam hot. blow until lost grip of my lips. other than that, conductor has been rather okay. except that i felt kinda degrading in 2nd clars. i noe im lousy lah. oso dunid to sae until like that. sigh. nowadays people. duno wad they thinking. and me leh. im irritating. band on mon n wed again. sad day. sigh i shall go play audition. ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment