first post in two years. this is like a place to keep track how much I've been changing over the years. I believe I will blog while I am away in Aussie, to update my friends about my life. haha. having some mixed feelings towards my INSTEP programme since 6 months is not a short period :o I know things will change, and I hope I can adapt after I'm back. hehe. please don't forget me my friends. haha.
I think fate plays a large part in people's life, determining who will walk in or out of our lives at some point. Why can't I have all cakes and eat them -.-? So greedy right.
had dental appt today again. mouth was ultra stretched. met pang gu to eat nydc. damn fannee cus i hit her twice but she still continued talking on the phone without noticing me. omigod. please dun cross the roads talking on the phone.
YEPPIE! finally bought something together today after our childish metal pencil cases in JC. haha! study hard! (:
was still kinda surprised to meet my fellow neighbours at the slipper shop since its kinda late already.haha! fated to meet lah.right. thanks for carrying my stuffs all the way to the carpark ytd. appreciate it max. :)
was like super late for celtic gathering >.< hehe soli first time la. xD in any case, we still had to wait for like half an hour to wait for people to TAKE OUR ORDERS. omg such bad service. and why are there so many people at ULU amk pizza hut?! we frequent that place often and this was the first time the restaurant had a full house. i was so pek chek to wait for them to take our orders.i reached at 7.40pm and we only got to eat more than one hour later -.- pek chek max. gosh. wonder if theres pizza hut in aussie ):
time to stud.
No comments:
Post a Comment